Serato DJ updated to version 1.6.3
The flagship DJ mixing software from Serato received an new update and is now in v1.6.3.
Serato DJ v1.6.3 is a maintenance update that brings the following changes:
- Improved platter lighting response on all supported controllers/CDJs resulting in more accurate visual feedback of playback and position information
- Improved platter latency on the Pioneer DDJ-SZ for a much tighter response while mixing and scratching
- Official Serato Accessory support for the Pioneer CDJ-900NXS. Connect to your computer via USB cable and control Serato DJ using HID mode without the need for Serato Control CDs.
- Fixed an issue where the playhead could jump when using CDJs in Relative Mode
The update is available at serato.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- CuteDJ updated to version 4.3 The CuteDJPro DJj software for Mac and PC has just been updated to version 4.3.0.
- The Reloop RP-8000 is Serato DJ-compatible Reloop announced today that its RP-8000 turntable and MIDI controller is now fully compatible with the Serato DJ software.
- Mixed In Key Flow Review The creators of key-detection software Mixed In Key and Platinum Notes continue their crusade to offer new tools for DJs. Here's their last baby: Flow. This Mac/PC-compatible application is designed for preparing your transitions and sets in advance, taking into account several criteria, like the key, energy level or the structure of a song.