The flagship DJ mixing software from Serato received an new update and is now in v1.6.3.
Serato DJ v1.6.3 is a maintenance update that brings the following changes:
- Improved platter lighting response on all supported controllers/CDJs resulting in more accurate visual feedback of playback and position information
- Improved platter latency on the Pioneer DDJ-SZ for a much tighter response while mixing and scratching
- Official Serato Accessory support for the Pioneer CDJ-900NXS. Connect to your computer via USB cable and control Serato DJ using HID mode without the need for Serato Control CDs.
- Fixed an issue where the playhead could jump when using CDJs in Relative Mode
The update is available at serato.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] Reloop Beatmix 4 mk2 Reloop present an mk2 version of their Beatmix 4 DJ controller specifically optimized for Serato.
- NI expands Stems support with Traktor Pro 2 update Native Instruments today released Traktor Pro 2.10.1, a free update that extends control of the Stems format to all Traktor users.
- [NAMM] Rane MP2014 DJ mixer After launching the MP2015 4-channel DJ mixer last year, Rane introduces a 2-channel version, the MP2014.