Epiphone Inspired by 1964 Texan
Epiphone Inspired by 1964 Texan
pesen pesen

«  very good guitar »

Published on 10/22/13 at 13:05
purchased from Thomann. Made in Indonesia mine! (This is not the case for all) clean and well adjusted. handle end and easy. a microphone (Nanoflex) discrete in the rosette. (I do not like piezzos but whatever it is, it can be used)

it is easy to play, even without changing the original strings, the sound is good! enough light.

I have not tested enough to know the styles that match, but this is for the folk that I bought it and it should be done for! ... (Ask Macca!)

two test days is a bit short but I'm not disappointed so far. I bought it just before the increase that was not displease me. good guitar for cheap! pretty face, nice. buy it without a problem. no complaints.