Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1
Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1

Drum Machine from Elektron belonging to the Machinedrum series.

tcharps tcharps

«  The ball!!! »

Published on 08/06/13 at 06:10
6 separate audio track and 3 midi (in, out and thru) with 5 effects per track!
all this coupled with Derierre effects processors and is well mumuse!

when I first got it, I had to take 30 minutes to learn to use me!
Editing the sounds is so simple that even a kid of 5 years could use the fingers in the nose!
for the effects as there's nothing simpler: one click, two knobs to turn and forward! as mentioned above with effect processors it becomes a monster! (Separate outputs y 'it real)

to which sound is a choice and a willingness repulpable!
I used to techno! at first it's a drum machine and the end was a pure analog synth!
for tech is the TOP!

I use it for 3 years and I know I'm not part with it!
I mpc 2500 a couple and a North rack and forward!
on the other hand never out in the woods on a generator or so with a big inverter and having an electrical installation nickel in nickel. (Not cool off the microphones, and it supports not bug in all directions)
the price today OCCAZ I rather twice That a board has a guy who wants to have a good drum machine to make tek!
You do again this choice? YES without hesitation.