Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1
Elektron Machinedrum SPS-1

Drum Machine from Elektron belonging to the Machinedrum series.

Anonymous
Published on 08/19/08 at 17:36
Will not go to it!

USE

See general opinion

SONORITS

Such

NOTICE GLOBAL

J I use this machine for 6 months! I have to like the sound she'd clear but c: you can not really make notes using the sequencer to the TR XOX j not like; I thought I would but in fact my nan, your two steps to your fatherly (not asser). apresje am of abstract hip hop and I have not found my happiness in seeing that J stays on mpc 1000 and that I adored the sample rt as the synthesis and suddenly not 36 machine (internal) that came the sound I wanted and suddenly I'd still feel the zoning on the same sons.quand j listening demos of others I say not that they make me better ... after I wanted to option the user waves but t was only 32 slot your sample (TFW that the bone level change has AC but it's not out) .d BTW, speaking of the bones need you the branch your pc for the last so that I not have seen his board have not j managed to make the up grade ... well here is this machine is full of little fluff stuff like that sucks, limitations you didnt with mpc and samples.et I recall that its price is asser elevate qd even for what it is: some say "yeah but it has a great sound of relief" except that when you mix your song you can track separate ringing n any machine too expensive ... my son and 500 euros for 32 sample c an be abused, c net.en fact I have to like the sounds that she left me (a long) and have not love the sequencer, for cons I well hang on the parameter c ca locs not at all like beast Concepet fau say.
for FINOR I m've used a bit like an expander of: I have sampler sounds that m interested and I have re-inject all my ds mpc 1000 and I have sold the same price I'd buy the disans that I remake me not be fooled by elektron and product policy "luxury dcaler" the sound is bad'm either cold or burning! c weird but good are those who love him. I'm going after me because I engeuler not compare to comparable stuff lol but hey concretely're not doing very much with this machine (too) type and too extreme in my gout.par against if one day elektron out a sampler can be that I will go for a ride on it because these guy's do a good job c is undeniable, the machine is clean but anyway their price will not mine: I stay on mpc for the first draft and I rebalance the ds to finalize any Ableton and I mix with acid pro 6 and a console like that I have what it takes and it will run nikel. short for me a machine not really useful or necessary due to its use and its price remains over the order of the dream that the utility ...