Ibanez SRX500
Ibanez SRX500

4-string bass guitar from Ibanez belonging to the SRX series.

jo49 jo49
Publié le 10/14/06 à 13:48
Features:
_couleur brown coal
_micros Ibanez PFR-b4 / / pfr-n4
_equaliseurqualiseur EQB-II DX (bass / / treeble)
_accastillage Black Chrome
Lime Saddle _corps table and Flamm (good enough lightness)
_manche SRX4 Saddle
_touche Rosewood
Accu-Cast B200 _chevalet
_bonnus home elixir strings ibanez nikel NANOWEB (Class!)
_24 Freight

basically good for all that we are well on the good stuff to last. ensures a concert no worries! I would have the system aprci neutrick vrouiller jack that allows the jack has a low but hey you can not have it either!

The handle is trs and enjoyable enough for a low end of that price. hand flows well throughout the race but from the cargo 15 17 must hold.
conclusion: access to acute relatively complicated.
the shape is well thought out and goes well with the body regardless of the position of the bass.
we get a good sound? What question are active micro remarqueble a quality for the price and allow 2, 3 shots pottars to get the sound you need!

This bass has a really good sound trs! (Especially walking) ... it lacks a little low in the slap but it may be because of my amp (randall 30W)! I intend dailleurs change soon. I play heavy metal, hard rock and therefore I need a good well rounded and a little fat. no problems! with EQ, a little bit of bass boost and you're jou. the performance of microphones is extraodinaire for this low price and offers a range of its "almost" ilimite.

is the main strength of this low!

I use it for 7 months and I have never yet been Deut. I was able to make great progress with his presence and in concert is great! what I like most is the ease of finding the sound you want. I try other low bf before that the (Cort, ltd, yamaha) but none had as much scotch by the dynamic sound! TRS is a good value for price and quality I Do not hesitate one second if I had the choice again: vive la srx 500!