Squier Standard Jazz Bass
Squier Standard Jazz Bass

4-string bass guitar from Squier belonging to the Jazz Bass series.

Skybichou Skybichou
Publié le 01/26/08 à 11:27
For the base is known: indonsie Made, 20 frets with 2 microphones Jazz it the look of the Fender Squier is a normal!

there are 3 knobs rglages: Micro 1 (closest to the frets), 2 micro and Tonalitbr />
the handle is sturdy, thin enough so practical for small mimine
Well equilibrated and not so heavy but in the end, you can play back lontemps without suffering death

For the handle, say anything, he is fine, very simple, very enjoyable, with access to very acute facilitbr />
regarding the egonomie, say anything, it's a squier (therefore a fender) so just push a form that the body and weight very easily bearable to play stand without getting tired

The resulting sound is just a jazz bass sound, round, warm, enjoyable, slap it very easily, no need to type it in. explode the wrist, a pleasure

Jazz bass sound as said prcedement so soft, warm and well rounded, the slap is perfect, it fits everything to any kind of style (jazz mtal even at recess)

by fiddling a bit the settings microphone can easily find the sound you love (for the marcus miler for example, 2 back)

there are no complaints about the sound, the Fender sound (a little less good, but REALLY need to have a fine ear trs trs) cheap

I aquise recently, but I tried it in stores before, it all of a fender, (a sound better than my Mexican flavor)

I test a lot of model in the same price range (and even above) and I really the flash that she had everything I was flying, a good sound, ergonomics trs enjoyable and also looks beautiful (of beautiful colors), I quickly won t

it has a trs quality good value for money and I am very happy with this choice

I recommend it all short, primarily to confirm dbuttant as small purse because it has everything I got a great