Squier Standard Jazz Bass
Squier Standard Jazz Bass

4-string bass guitar from Squier belonging to the Jazz Bass series.

peat268 peat268
Published on 01/09/06 at 05:26
Manufacturing indonsienne
Saddle handle 20 frets
2 micros simple, knob a volume for each pickup and one tone
slecteur no microphone, SETTING THE balance between the two being made by the potentiomtres ...
4cordes
Agathis body.

The handle is not too dsagrable play, the only problem is that it easily frieze, which is relatively embtant, casually .. even when much infrieur comfort of a round of US ...
the highs are easy to ACCS, and gnral the strings of D and G do not border on just the E and A in the bass like the highs are very sensitive ... annoying.

I play on an old Fender head (with lights in for Lumire) and a Gallien 4x10, so makeup is not bad its not the top top microphones.
Either you put the bass back, and the fact that she made up with a frieze is a heavy clump is trebble you put the block, and the fact that it adds to the frieze slamming, and gives a nice effect, according to that we play. like all the other low in fat.

I play it for beginners December 2004, and I have been dj rergler the handle 1 or 2 times, and I will learn to avoid rgler me even my dealer and I even lost too much time ... This is quite low CHRE for what that is, you pay the brand fender described in the little round head, that is a shame. So many see what the other brands, see up in the 400-450 for something more fun and better bill.
The fact is that it is pretty trs Agathis natural color, but if I had to choose again, I repeat do not, unless I really can not put more ...