« Prandi versatility »Publié le 05/16/10 à 05:36
The handle is it nice?
Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?
- Perfect! Precision what ...
Access to acute (last string) Is it easy?
- Well, yes
Do you get a good sound easy?
- A clean sound and versatile nickel
Are they suitable for your style of music?
- Rock, reggae, funk ... any
With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?
- Multi purpose Digitech and Peavey amps 15W or 100W Hartke in rehearsal '
For how long have you been using it?
- 1 year soon
Did you try many other models before getting this one?
- Equivalent range of models from Yamaha, Stagg ... nothing is worth the little sister of Fender!
What is your opinion about the value for the price?
- An excellent value for money, finish the appointment, what more?
Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice?
- Of course. As an amateur, it suits me perfectly. But friends Professionals use this model in their rehearsal space in Paris, where they can not take his instrument. I highly recommend it for beginners, it's an investment, and durable!