Warwick Corvette $$ 4
Warwick Corvette $$ 4

4-string bass guitar from Warwick belonging to the Corvette series.

pascaph pascaph

«  Very low practice »

Published on 12/16/13 at 13:03
- Made in Germany
- 24 Fretes
- 2 MEC humbuckers
- Active and Passive Mode activated by push / pull
- Volume / Balance micro / Equ 2 bands (high - low)

The neck is super nice (thick shape, flat surface keys) structure, especially for people like me who have small hands. For cons, I find it a bit long and access to raw block may be a bit tiring at first but got used to it quickly. Access to acute is his, genuine, much easier than on a JB or a musicman, thanks to the 24 frets.
This bass is very pleasant to wear strap, because the body is small and the bass is very well balanced: a treat.

I play this bass on 3 types of amp: ashdown little bastard / Gallien Krueger MB200 / SWR Headlite. She is very versatile and can play any style of music (rock, pop, reggae, blues) thanks to the EQ 2 super efficient and multiple combination possibilities microphones bands (series, PARALLEL, ..) really impresive!
This is the lowest with which I mean the best in the mix of my group.

I use this bass for 2 years. I had a Jazz bass, Musicman Stingray and a Ibanez SR Premium. Warwick is equivallente all these excellent bass with can be a little more character (she joined a little this side of the musicman), allowing it to penetrate the mix of the group, which is super convenient to get along .
On occasion, the price quality ratio is unbeatable. I remake this choice without hesitation.