Warwick Corvette $$ 4
Warwick Corvette $$ 4

4-string bass guitar from Warwick belonging to the Corvette series.

vttxtreme vttxtreme
Published on 10/31/05 at 06:33
So I will not repeat what has been ennoncé in the previous opinion on the characteristics of this pretty low ...

- Made in Germany
- 24 cases with 2 humbucker pickups quite impressive ... (Switchable in series, parallel or split indépendemmment from each other)
Easel warwick
- A volume, a balance between the two microphones, an acute, severe 1, and 2 switches for the pickups
- Channel Wenge

After several days of use, I find it super fun to play, the handle is neither too big nor too thin and soft. Access to acute is average for the last boxes are not m'enfin solos guitaresques every 5 minutes ... lol

Played sitting position is good, for standing against the strap with it stings a little nose but I think it's the body that is small enough compared to the length of the handle ...

I took it in burgundy red, the color is gorgeous, the wood grain also braf ca change from black!

Then in sound ... from an ibanez GSR200 this warwick ... ca ca has nothing to do about it! The sound is superb, a bit too shiny for my taste but it just may be that the origins of string? You can really have all kinds of sound, big sound to the metal with the pickups in series sends serious, like a well rounded bass for other styles like rock, funk, reggae etc ...

The sounds are perfect for my style of music since I play metal, I was looking for a bass with a big sound, I'm smitten from the first second I have tested it!

I play many amps in rehearsals and at home, but it made me rediscover my amp (marshall 200W 4 * 10) ... In terms of effects, just a compressor Electro harmonix ...
I have a SansAmp but now I think I will ever need ...

In conclusion I confirm everything that was said in the previous opinion, for example when playing with a pick ca rubs a lot of mics. I use it for a few days but I hope I would do a long way with! I love its sound, its look, its red color (for me), versatility ...

Bought 920 euros in Pigalle, I think it is a great value given its level of finish ...

This choice I would do 5 or 6 times without hesitation! LOVE (after we like it or not its warwick!)