Warwick Corvette $$ 4
Warwick Corvette $$ 4

4-string bass guitar from Warwick belonging to the Corvette series.

RenatO fUzzz RenatO fUzzz
Publié le 03/06/10 à 06:34
low industrial production, so there is not a stringed instrument ...
I find it still stands up very well compared to the German American example!
he who finds a fender or a rick well settled on that name!!

The handle! course is impressive but we made it very well ...
the weight gives the sound so you have to accept it ... but not non-catalytic more!
For settings is very simple (for knobs) because when they are all zero CA SONNE!
Once in game if you want more or less bass or bright preamps are ultra sensitive and effective!
The "catch" it switches the pickups ... too many choices kills the choice .. lol ... I change regularly to the delight of my musicians because it gives a new color to my game.

I use it for funk and Afrobeat with a rich set ... everything is clear, discernible and present ...
I changed my mind for a SVT3PRO AMPEG BSE to calm the ardor of this instrument ... EBS is already an amp with an aggressive, so the $ $ it was hard to master ...

I often say I want change but I find nothing better .. and I can tell you that I tried and tried bass ... whenever I'm in a new city a new country I try my new main bass but I found none as versatile even at higher prices ...