Morley Pro Series II Distortion Wah Volume
Morley Pro Series II Distortion Wah Volume
Anonymous
Published on 06/02/07 at 12:20
Entrance, exit, an outlet for food (not included I think).

two footswitches: one to go from wah to volume, the other to trigger the distortion. three knobs to adjust the saturation, a tone, and gain a level.

optics.

it's solid.

"The general configuration is it simple?" he says. What is the individual who normally constituted does not understand how running a pedal?

I personally did not find the extraordinary amplitude. not practical to switch to the switch next to the volume pedal, to change quickly is not great: you end a solo in the closed position, well, you should switch to the volume and you re-open for the after her. not great.

Sharp and cold for the wah, and frankly not great for distortion. I found it in the studio, so I tried to sound very incisive OK, but must not want to do with the blues .... (Generally not be bought for a morley ca you tell me). for the metal or rock very modern ca must do, its very sharp and precise as desired. if not, all that is vintage is unusable (again this is not the purpose of morley either).

the distortion is pretty ugly. Finally, let's be more objective, say it is absolutely not my style or my taste: not very accurate for the solos, the tone knob does not change the sound, so in the end it's more gimmick than anything else. should not hope to use it as main distortion, rather like a boost, it's useful.

function volume changes the volume (incredible). and it does nothing else (yet happy).

Note that I do not have it, I used it for several hours, and it does not give me want to buy it.

just because pay extra for a slightly used distortion, blah. purchase a wah + much volume and keep the rest for a true overdrive really adapted to the sound desired. Q / P not so fantastic.

if not, well it's a morley, morley so it sounds: cold and sharp, very sharp. some people like, not me.