Morley Pro Series II Distortion Wah Volume
Morley Pro Series II Distortion Wah Volume
saaam saaam
Published on 09/20/08 at 14:33
- Available effects: wah / volume / distortion.

- Analog

- Input, output, power supply.

- A pedal (volume and wah) a switch to switch from volume to wah mode, a switch to activate the three pots and distortion (drive, tone and volume) to adjust the distortion.

So far as is ASEZ séduissant pa idea was still heard the sound and it looks sturdy plastic knob except a little cheap but overall it is tempting .. we continue hoping that it remains as attractive ...

Setup is super simple rule and you're off the distortion

no real manual (a separate sheet) but no need to set a man drive a tone and volume

So use simple common hyper bin until now is quite positive.

Houle, This is where it gets tough we Meton good situation I'm in the store with one hand this morley wah volume distortion and also a Dunlop wah and volume boost (a little history to compare the two before purchase) type guitar les paul and marshall amp with transistor

1 - Volume control ok not super accurate as an Ernie Ball volume pedal that I try on the heels but it (Ernie Ball) costs € 20 more than for just a morley volume pedal so the pedal to morley volume of my good but not great, but the morley batait still soundly the dunlop on this point
-> Summed up the first volume Ernie Ball (standout) and Morley 2nd behind dunlop

2 - then the wah, I agree with the previous opinion the wah is very cold and the pedal travel terribly unequal to image is like a race 10m wah-joint is put on 3premiers and the rest of the race is not used much.
I then try the dunlop and there .. waaaah (this is the case to say) that's a fucking wah sounding and has personality.
Therefore the morley wah not transcendent but passable anyway I'm not a big user of wah

3 - distortion: while there's really not the strong point of the pedal is a distortion ok ...
Finally: I think that overall the pedal is not exceptional but it is easy to carry and for repeat that may be ok I buy the morley.

I come home and there ... HORROR! I try to pedal on a config Gibson les paul marshall 4x12 cabinet celestion greenback and at a heads engl powerball and a vox ac 30 cch.

and there I felt like plugging a toaster in my guitar for a bit I cried ... rotten sound impossible to correct a distortion and a wah who farted ears.

It sounded so drinking a small transistor amp at moderate volume
But on the lamp while sending the decibel is ugly to die for a metaphor to imagine that you have a great steak of choice and you thighs with oil drain.

As you can see the note at sound quality will be up for a disappointment.

Quite simply the day I refer to the store and buy instead of ernie ball which certainly is more expensive cert does not wah or distortion, which is just volume but does it very well and very accurately, and I do not regret it

To be objective this pedal just be interesting for a beginner musician on a budget and with an amp too big and especially transistor, if not prefer him a good three separate wah pedal a good distortion and a good volume of course it will cost you at least three times the price of this pedal but either way you risk quickly you want to separate

So try it once but twice, if possible in your personal config, but for me this pedal is worth much less as a guitar effect that gadget.

For the overall rating I take into account the contruction of the concept that it might be appropriate for certain but the poor sound quality it can show.