< Tous les avis Zoom MultiStomp MS-70CDR
Zoom MultiStomp MS-70CDR
scarabeo scarabeo

«  Really good ... »

Published on 04/08/14 at 06:49
See specs already written everywhere.

Finally an intelligent product. I rarely post reviews but now I make an exception.
Unless you are an ayatollah original effects, this pedal offers so for less than 100 €, it will change the situation in bcp guitarist and bassist.
Happiness despite use 2/3 (small) defects ergonomics:
- In a chaining effect, bypass the foot works only for the effect which is "virtually" to this location. But there is a pirouette to bypass all of a sudden the line selector must be set at the beginning of any chaining.
- The tuner might be a little more stable and accurate but it works well even when
- For delays, the tap is in a sub menu. Weird things, the delays retain their value even if you're ms tempo. This is unfortunate, because there must be a conversion sheet tempo if you want to stay in the nails.

Unusually, there is very little effect to throw or even none. All will serve one day so they are good.
The chorus are guns, all delays, from the simplest to the most sophisticated, are there.
Contrary to what I read elsewhere, I find really good reverbs. Maybe a tad digital, but honestly in a mix, they "fall" squarely well.
This pedal would be perfect if Zoom had added a small comp. But I think it would encroach on more oriented skyscraper MS 50.

I've had 10 days, and try to adopt it.
She travels of my pedalboard to my Pod Pro eg. I returned to live with the pedal between 2. To save without using the effects of Pod, this is really good.
In short, I highly recommend it, for me it is full carton.

Congratulations Zoom.