< Tous les avis Zoom MultiStomp MS-70CDR
Zoom MultiStomp MS-70CDR
Zoom MultiStomp MS-70CDR
CT-64140 CT-64140

«  very good value for money »

Published on 06/04/14 at 02:59

The general configuration leaves me a little skeptical - I'm used to editing on a Mustang Floor whose "programming" seems to me more intuitive. The manual is quite understandable, however the overall architecture of menus asked an adaptation and "auto-save" function time I was a little confused at first.
Effect settings themselves are ultra-simple and very effective. However, I will put a damper on the overall architecture of the management menus and logic.
This pedal may agree to make the scene using personal presets on the express condition of not having too since selects using the single footswitch making the scroll in the order of the list of presets. Imagine having to go from 1st to 30th with a single button!

Effects, there is a plethora! And the plethora there is something to find happiness.
I use this Multistomp loop in my Fishman Aura for my electroacoustic guitars (Epiphone EL-00 pro, Hanika BASIS cut) primarily for the Reverb and echo.
The sound quality is a bit variable depending on the effects, but never bad it seems to me. Some reverb, echo, chorus seemed to me really good given the price of the machine. In comparison with my pedals TC Electronic Hall of Fame and Flashback, was not done all at the same quality (a little something artificial with the Zoom, but can be compensated by slightly reducing acute effect), but it is not very far. In condition of scene, with frequent hazards quality sound, this Multistomp can, in my opinion, get away handily in sound quality.
I also tried this Multistomp in the loop of my amp Egnater Rebel Combo Laney CUB12R I dedicated to my electric guitars, and I was amazed by the sound quality.
The factory presets seem to me against mostly clear!

I use it for a month. I have not been around very precisely all the effects available (and I never will there too!): I quickly picked the ones that suited me best and confined myself to those there. Must say I'm not a big fan of tweaking sounds: with 4 presets properly adjusted, it largely covers my needs.
What I like most: there fine echoes and reverb, easily adjustable; ditto for the chorus. The presence of a filter gate. Setting menus effects themselves are simple, intuitive and effective
What I like least: the edit / save presets a bit confusing for me system. The color of the box! (Not important!)
The quality / price? really excellent!
I would do this choice? Oh yes! Besides, I'll buy an extra to incorporate into my pedalboard for electric guitars for use in modulation effects (next to my pedals TC Electronic Hall of Fame and Flashback) and substitution TC Nova Modulator that operates capriciously.