Line 6 Variax 300
Line 6 Variax 300
major63000 major63000
Publié le 11/28/08 à 08:23
Caractristiques already cited. a volume, a tone, a slecteur simulation as a 2nd tone, a 5 position slecteur type fender, no vibrato .... and there's more that play!
Everything is sturdy and is not cheap tout.La the violin is good and the guitar does not dsaccorde easily. Just a problem for beginners frieze, solved by a regulation of the focus trussroad. on the other hand, a problem of micro rcurrent (sensor) on the string of r which is sometimes in the roads: I snapped the rope several times and leaves. Electronics somewhat fragile?

Channel type stratocaster super pleasant. the guitar is stable sitting or standing with a strap.
The requirement to pass through the box to power Line 6 guitar is a little pnible strength, as if there were not enough to hook up when his DJ sound system! if not, the batteries, I do not advise, because lie stranded in the middle of a song on stage is not ideal. In addition, it must imperatively a cable that provides the juice, so more expensive if you want the quality. The case is trslger and promne around for a little bit that s'nerve on stage.
CASC to sound DIFFERENT becomes intuitive after several hours and we change as we change pickups on a classical guitar very quickly.

I just add my set a Fender Strato mexico with EMG (S. Lukather kit). I wanted to spend heavy, real Fender, short, pay me the top of my budget. So it's good, true, but I must say, After more than a year of use, the Variax is doing VERY well in terms of modlisation. I just feel a diffrence between the 2 known, but it's not as obvious that a. The Variax is a little less comfortable, a little lack of attack from the stratosphere, but offers such ventail of possibilities that are easy to forget that little notch dessous.Bref, I keep it, given the versatility it offers. The acoustic guitar does simus may not be fantastic, but m'vitent to buy yet another guitar. When I need a big sustain, the Gibson simus are l. For sounds a bit typs, half-boxes are fantastic. Having so many DIFFERENT sounds is a big plus for those who, like me, have a varied repertoire ranging from blues, funk, rock U.S. trip hop.

I use it for over a year, on stage and home. I love its versatility, its look (black with black plate is wonderful), the quality of sound. Like least the connectors and electronics that sometimes rats. C'tait a beginner's guitar, which allowed me to grow, not because it is magical, but because it can, given the varieties of sounds, to focus full of different styles and try lots of techniques. It was on that if you're just the metal, or of bossa, it is better to focus on a more guitar spcialise.
I referrer that choice without problem, proof, despite the arrival of a new girl, she'll stay in my set.