Line 6 Variax 300
Line 6 Variax 300
Jeffouille Jeffouille
Publié le 10/28/07 à 10:42
Chinese-made, clean, burr-free, it is even in SunBurst really pretty! There is no vibrato on this model, too bad I used it that far. There are one volume, one tone and the magic button that takes you to a Custom Telecaster 1960 National Tricone to 1928. 9 / 10 for the dream ...

I use it now plugged into my Pod XT Live. The possibilities are fantastic! I play Folk Rock, I do not need "big sound", the models fit me so well and I am sick of 25! The neck is thin (a little too much for me, I have a Gibson for many years I used tree trunks ...), nice touch, not surprisingly, the frets standards. Some small defects noticed during bends but nothing too serious. It is still not high violin, then 7 / 10.

That's where I'm going to slap on the wrist, I do not know if the models are very close to original models and indeed I do not care. Indeed, all the tones stand out quite well and all the sounds are usable which makes it one of the guitars, if not the most versatile guitar on the market. And if the reproduced sounds do not sound like a real Les Paul Goldtop 52, they are very good (or excellent) and living and found most of the models emulated (the twang of a TV, a Les Paul argne , softness and roundness of a Super 400 ...). Certainly after having a relatively light agathis never replace the feeling of holding a Gretsch 6120 and it is true that the rest of the guitar (including handle) plays for much of the sound. Not to mention the effect "psychoacoustic" produced by playing a beautiful instrument. But this is really amazing Variax share the quality and variety of sounds it produces. Acouplée the Workbench, the possibilities are endless.

I've had a year and never tire of it. I try everything and find every day (with the POD XT LIVE) a sound that will allow me to complete a piece. She is very playful by the variety and quality of sound produced, it is doing, I think, better than other guitars in the same price. I will not go either in the debate "for or against the model", it will be crazy, it does at least have fun at good prices with lots of different sounds. I like!