Line 6 Variax 600
Line 6 Variax 600
Anonymous
Published on 12/02/07 at 07:13
That says it all down!

I carrment Science and by the quality of this guitar jouabilit

Directly on a slice, or amps, the total happiness. To live, I use two amps, a guitar and an access switch and I included the case is of the ball.
I am often with my friends paris musicos "conservative" by sending registration. 0.1% are able to make the difference between an original and Variax. The purists are often wrong time, even if for some modlisations, even when we can find some approximations.

We are husband for over a year, and it's always the honeymoon.
If I change it to buy the original MODELS .......... So notice Lotto
I had the original which gave me much pleasure, but it gave that s what it had! The Variax is what it is, but it gives the maximum.
In view of the services rendered, the report quality price honnte trs.
I just released the vibrato, it's really the m. ...
I resign! A 700 can be but hardtail (no vibrato) and when Mr. Line 6 will give them a maple neck, the I crack.