Line 6 Variax 600
Line 6 Variax 600
Fender2a Fender2a
Published on 03/13/07 at 07:23
The above all is said

The handle for me seems a little big but I have to get used to.
Access to acute: no pb
The ergo: the stratum is so for me that has one, that suits me
Get sound .. you turn the selector and rock and roll ..

Making in several styles, great versatility of this instrument.
I play on my input ISIS but I also have a Vox amp.
All sounds are nice, not knowing all the guitars I emulated sound basis for strat and I will play again with the original

I use it for a week the only thing I can put it away immediately vibrato: annoying, not at all and disagreements ergo the Variax and God knows if I use it with my strat USD.
As against the value for money for technical innovation, several guitars in one, there are no photos: it's great!!
For the home studio and maquetteselle is great, no hum, no need to disconnect and reconnect without a stop at last: no no no, I have no regrets!