Line 6 Variax 600
Line 6 Variax 600
Polarstar000 Polarstar000
Published on 02/17/07 at 09:22
Variax 600 Blue, made in China, but the finish is honnte trs.
22 frets, micro piezo.
Three knobs are, from the prs moves away at the ropes: volume, tone and select the MODEL of scratches, and also a micro slecteur.
Note that the volume buttons and Tone ragissent as the original select MODEL.
The handle is Rabl.
Required to correct agreement (I have not used the vibrato ...) but the tuning is made more due dlicat mcaniques of average quality.

The neck seems trs neutral. I plutt habitu play on electro-acoustic and the neck of the Variax did everything for me and for any type of game
Access in no acute problem.
To get a good sound, it's not complicated trs: just plug the guitar, then you select the type of guitar (electric, half box, acoustic, sitar, banjo, dobro ... ) and forcment, there are more of a sound that pleases!
The pots may be too much in the game of rope, which can sometimes GNER in rhythm, but not enough to smash your guitar on the floor, even when you're impulsive.
With the POD XT Live, you can record the type of guitar pdalier in each patch, which can change with a click of the foot type of scratches, the type of amp and effect and without latency simultanment : MAGIC!
Another plus: a free software instrument making "Variax Workbench" when a pod and the Variax which to choose, dplacer turn the microphones, changing table and give as desired to the MODEL MODEL of a new skyscraper or even!

Types of music playing: trip-hop, reggae, blues, grunge dfouler opportunity to ...
I mainly home studio and I always looking for different sounds set on bases sometimes acoustic, sometimes electronic: the Variax and Pod XT live fill me with happiness right now (yesterday, 18h 2am with mini break to eat ... time goes too fast with its sounds l!)
I play prfre headphone, but out of good speakers in salon, trs ca also makes good, with or without a pod.
The sounds that can come out are all original and enjoyable (for some small BMOL modlisation 12-string but), whether fat or lens, with or without effects. Trs quickly found what we seek.
I have a weakness for tlcasters, Lespaul Gibsons, Gretsch, sitar and banjo.

I use the Vaiax 600 for 5 days I bought it at R-Music Douai in the north only 709 (look for cheaper ...) and I t trs good advice. I have a whole jou APRS Saturday afternoon at the store with the Variax 300, which sounds exactly the same, but I prfre the 600 in blue, with vibrato and finishing (wood, varnished ...) that makes me happy.
I know some trs sounds mythical electric guitars, the Variax but includes all the sounds I expected from an electric.
A small snag for those who want change to MODEL scratch using the pod xt live: you must buy a RJ45 cable and more (I took my one line because it offers six air stronger: the 6 39 m) to connect the Variax to the pod. Biensr can connect it what you want by Manir traditional, but the pod and the Variax interraction lorqu'on no longer uses a jack.
I would do this choice with his eyes closed, lulled by the sweet sound of this guitar particulire trs, trs interresting price and amabilis dconcertante the seller.