Reason Studios Reason 2.5
Reason Studios Reason 2.5

Electronic Music Sequencer from Reason Studios belonging to the Reason series.

FP User FP User
Publié le 10/31/08 à 16:00
The features are great. I really enjoy the different racks, and ReDrum is the best thing out to program drums since the MPC series... NO joke! The sound library is pretty nice as well. And for all you hip hop producers out there that sample, it gets no better than Reason. Get you a copy of ReCycle 2.1 and you'll be flying with your samples in no time.

Price paid

$350

This is the easiest program I've ever used when it comes to beatmaking. It is the easiest thing to work around in my own setup. It seems kinda overwheling at first, but once you play around with it, read some tutorials, and ask around for help, it becomes second nature. Just like anything else, it takes practice but once you get around the learning curve it's cake. You tend to learn new things everytime you use the program. In my opinion, it's easier to use than FL.

Some of the best sound quality I've heard from any software synth application. For better more intune mastering you'll want to rewire to another host though, like ProTools or Sonar. I'm lookin forward to gettin the 3.0 upgrade which I hear has a nice mastering suite.

It's never crashed for me, with Propellerhead software it's really not a question of durability. As long as you have a good running PC, you should have no worries. Quality is top-of-the-line.

I've never made a beat I've FULLY enjoyed on my own (as well as others) until I started using Reason. (Then again I'm my own hardest critic) I'm glad I have an open mind and was able to see the profound possibilities software offers. I was also glad someone reccomended it with very high regards, otherwise I might have passed it up. I haven't used anything (as my centerpeice) since I really started gettin down with Reason, and I don't plan too either. I'm in the process of selling some of my hardware. Get Reason NOW, thank me LATER!

Originally posted on FutureProducers.com
Posted by: DaOriginalBlade ( 6-, 2005)