[NAMM][VIDEO] Waldorf 2-Pole demo
2-Pole is the name of Waldorf’s new analog filter module that is introduced today to our team at the Winter NAMM Show 2014.
2-Pole completes the Waldorf filter module range that already includes the 4-Pole, X-Pole and AFB16.
The 2-Pole can be used with any type of instrument (guitar, keyboard and even in DJ setups) and offers the following:
- Analog multimode filter that can be modulated by the LFO, envelope follower or an external signal
- Preamp with overdrive on which you can directly connect an instrument
- Post-filter overdrive with adjustable gain
- Envelope follower with trigger section and multiple modes
- Controls: Rectify, filter cutoff and resonance, bipolar filter envelope modulation, filter type select, overdrive, output level, modulation range, rate and depth for the LFO, trigger with threshold and hold, envelope follower source (x3), attack and decay
- Audio input and output
- Filter cutoff CV input
- Envelope follower CV input
- Trigger input
- True bypass
- Ability to cascade two 2-Pole for a stereo operation
Discover the Waldorf 2-Pole at www.waldorf-music.info and in this special presentation video:
Viewers of this article also read...
- [NAMM] Behringer X18 mixer with iPad dock Behringer hits the iPad mixing market with the new X18 compact unit that is introduced this weekend at the NAMM Show 2014.
- [NAMM] 2 new Lewitt condenser microphones Lewitt may initiate a new studio revolution with its two new condenser microphones, which are introduced at NAMM 2014 this weekend.
- [NAMM] Midas unveils the M32 digital mixer Midas came to the NAMM Show 2014 with a big, digital news called M32. We’re talking 40 channels of digital mixing…