Images
1/197
Focusrite Saffire Pro 24

Thread Xite is Sonic Core, not focusrite

• 2 replies
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Xite is Sonic Core, not focusrite
I don't know what is this fashion of big player in audio industry stealing ideas from smaller ones, especially US brands like focusrite or presonus stealing names from others.

So Xite is a Sonic Core DSP soundcard.... needed to point that out seen the behaviors of some bad guys in the industry, taking names from very small companies.... 

ps; i am not from sonic core, i just know SC products very well for being one of the best things that happened to me in the last 10 years.... (i have a saffire pro for mobile recording and SC products sound much better anyways)...

+ it is totally justified to talk about sonic core here because that's what Focusrite have used in their names, so they must expect thing like that..and may be more because in the EU this behavior and stealing of names is COMPLETELY ILLEGAL !!!  (yes, even with adding a sodding "c" in between two letters).

[ Post last edited on 08/24/2009 at 16:14:07 ]

I guess it is a commercial deal between Presonus and Sonic Core...
I would be VERY surprised, but this can be confirmed by journalists (you) :-)

If you want to know, Audiofanzine is not legally responsible for music companies communication (as long as it is not actively involved in it...)....

[ Post last edited on 08/25/2009 at 08:21:00 ]