Moult readings on AudioFanzine or other cards on that price.
- For what purpose?
- What is your config?
Widows XP exclusively dedicated to her. 4GB of ram.
- The drivers are stable?
- Are they often updated?
As long as it works, what need to update?
- What software do you use most often?
- How many tracks do you manage to record / playback simultaneously?
I galley a little on this subject. But it is a story of day I'll get there!
- The installation is done it without problems?
Not a tail.
- Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
Not the shadow of one.
- The general configuration is easy?
I will not go there ...
But it is the default self-taught: it falls on the gear, we cheat, we train THEN you open the user manual!
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
- For how long have you been using it?
- What thing do you like most/least about it?
* It is compact and solid. The quality / price seems quite correct. It "feels" that it will last long. Cue mix is relatively "intuitive" to use.
* The back entrances are too close to each other (adapter not possible then.)
* The buttons are really fronts painful to use, too tight, too. Prohibited for large fingers (really)!
* Extinction is painful: a few seconds to hanging around with your finger on the button. It's nothing but ... every day ...
- Knowing what you know now, would you make the same choice? ...
Yes! But I read the manual ... before turning the machine