I have just purchased a Saffire PRO 14
audio interface. I am experiencing a lot of noise and buzz through my monitors and I can't get my head around what's wrong. I will list what have been troubleshooting so far:
(My setup include an iMac 27", Saffire PRO 14
and 1 pair of Yamaha HS50
. The interface is connected with a 400 to 800
- There's noise when the system is fully connected. (Interface w/ iMac and interface w/ monitors)
- Buzz from BOTH monitors - which stops when i disconnect ONE of the monitors.
- There's no noise from the headphone jack.
- No noise from the monitors when the interface is disconnected from my iMac (powered with the AC adapter)
- I have 4 outputs to choose from but its the same for all. Even if i choose to route my output signal to out 3-4 i still get the buzzin' and noise.
Anybody know what this can be? At first i thought it could be the interface's outputs that were damaged but like i mentioned, the buzzing stop right away when i disconnect from the iMac (and still keep it powered on).
Any help would be wonderful! Thank you.