or
Create an account

or

Thread Sending outputs to mixer

• 1 comment
  • 2 participants
  • 2 followers
1 Sending outputs to mixer
I own a Saffire Pro 26 I/O. I know it's legacy, but it works very well. I've been trying to connect its outputs to an analogue mixer so I can mix outside the box, but apart from the 1/2 outputs, which I send to my monitors, I get no sound when routing through my DAW (Logic Pro x). when I select outputs 1/2 I hear the mix, but when sending a track to output 5 for example, nothing comes through. I'm running directly from the saffire's output 5 to a line in on my mixer. Once again, apart from the outputs used as my stereo outs, nothing makes a difference.

I've tried putting it in software mode through Control Pro, but I'm obviously missing something.
Mmm I think you must tell the software mixer where the signal must go to.... But I'm not very familiar with this interface...

Edit : uhm stuppid question....
Are all ports active I know you can deselect output ports with the 18i20... You can send it... But you will not able to hear anything.

With the 18i20 it has 8 buttons above the master volume... These have to be colored blue I think. Red or off is deselected.

- Angelie

It's not about what you got to use ....    but how you use what you got...

[ Post last edited on 09/16/2018 at 14:57:13 ]