EAW has announced that the new JFL210 Compact Constant Curvature Line Array is now shipping and will be available in EAW warehouses worldwide in mid-October.
According to EAW, the JFL210 compact line array features a range of their most innovative line array technologies within a mobile, lightweight package that's an ideal solution for a multitude of small- and medium-sized applications, including portable and installed A/V as well as musician/DJ uses.
We're told that they Incorporate constant curvature line array design principles, therefore the JFL210 modules form easily configured arrays with very predictable output and coherence and coverage that is both horizontally symmetric and consistent from short to long throws. And, despite the compact size, modules and arrays both deliver exceptionally high output capability and predictable pattern control.
The JFL210 can be flown or stacked in a variety of ways. The enclosure size, shape, weight and rigging are optimized for ease of transport and handling. Arrays may be easily flown or ground stacked, and up to two enclosures may be mounted on a tripod loudspeaker stand or on a pole above a pole-mount capable subwoofer.
Each two-way, full-range JFL210 module utilizes neodymium drivers that provide optimum performance and tireless durability while also further reducing weight. Two 10" (2.5" coil) woofers deliver tight, punchy low-frequency performance, while the 3" (1.4"-exit) compression driver is closely matched with a horn that provides precise directivity. These high-end components contribute to a maximum peak output of more than 130 dB SPL, allowing JFL210 arrays to comfortably fill vast spaces.
Performance can be optimized even more precisely with an EAW UX8800 digital processor (4 inputs by 8 outputs) that functions as an excellent overall system manager, processor and controller, while its Gunness FocusingTM alignment and driver processing algorithms dramatically enhance JFL210 line array performance. Dual Neutrik Speakon STX Series jacks are provided on each JFL210. The STX Series' all-metal housings are extremely rugged and provide weather protection to IP54 when mated with a complimentary STX Series cable connector. The input panel also houses recessed powering mode and HF Shading switches. Both are shrouded with a rubber boot for weather protection.
- Remarkably small footprint (314 mm / 12.4" H x 631 mm / 24.8" W x 397 mm / 15.6" D)
- Light weight (23.6 kg / 52 lb.)
- Neodymium drivers for superior performance and durability
- Nominal beamwidth: 110° horizontal and 15° vertical
- Easy construction of vertical arrays of up to six units
- User switchable single- and bi-amp modes
- HF Shading switch-optimized array high frequency response in single-amp powering mode
- Optimization for transport by just one person
- EAW UX8800 with Gunness Focusing, further enhancing performance and control
- Easy pole mounting, flying and ground stacking capability
- Integral, high-strength rigging system 10:1 design factor, providing confidence in all flying applications
- Enclosures protection by EAW's tough RoadCoat finish
The EAW JFL210 Compact Constant Curvature Line Array is now shipping.
For more information, visit their web site at www.eaw.com.