MILLS Acoustics announced a reduction of their retail product pricing.
Their guitar/bass cabs will now be offered at discounted pricing direct to the buyer from the factory on all domestic sales. “Since our inception, we have set our price structure to allow the dealers a more than fair margin while maintaining our build quality, ” according to a company spokesman. “The dealer margin has always been our single biggest expense. This will no longer be the case for our customers.”
MILLS Acoustics now sells its products factory direct in the U.S. and through a select group of dealers overseas.
- Celestion, Eminence and EV speakers
- 8 or 16 ohm mono with 14ga.
- Stranded copper wiring
- 18mm (3/4") /13 ply Baltic Birch
- Slightly oversized dimensions (height, width and depth)
- Internal, “Afterburner” ported baffle increases articulation/projection
- Steel reinforced inside cabinet corners
- Removable plug-in casters with rubber feet
- Heavy steel recessed handles
- Steel corners (screwed, not riveted)
- Heavy “basket-weave” fabric grille cloth
- Limited lifetime warranty
MSRP: Afterburner 412B with Vintage 30s $959.00, 212B with Vintage 30s, $749.00.
For more information, visit their web site at millsacoustics.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL M20 JBL adds the M20, a dual 10" stage monitor, to its VTX M Series.
- [MUSIKMESSE] JBL EON One JBL introduces EON One, a new portable, all-in-one PA system.
- [MUSIKMESSE] Korg Stageman 80 Korg presents the Stageman 80, a sort of mix between a guitar amp, a portable PA system and a groovebox.