Ableton Live 8
Ableton Live 8

General Sequencer from Ableton belonging to the Live 8 series.

roolioSP6 roolioSP6
Published on 06/09/11 at 05:31
Installation was done without any problems!
It should on the other hand, if you have nothing to do there, disconnect from the internet because it eats a lot of CPU power and it can paddle on small capacity Pross!

The manual is very comprehensive! But for my part I look closely at the tutorials on youtube and I bought the DVD of Elephorm which is a good resource for advice!

I'm PC 2Ghz CPU HP dv7 dual core 2 duo.
Ableton Live 8 runs perfectly with this config!
The config is stable if I disconnect the internet that eats a lot of CPU capacity.

I use it for one month!

I had already used FL studio but am not invested more than that in the composition at the time!

It is a comprehensive software, the effects are very well made, the composition of the clips very easy (at the same time I do nothing complex, I started) but otherwise I am very satisfied with my purchase!
See you on the dancefloor !!!!!