Magix Samplitude Music Studio 17
Magix Samplitude Music Studio 17

General Sequencer from Magix belonging to the Music Studio series.

Anonymous

«  I love Magix Samplitude Music Studio 17. »

Published on 05/06/11 at 13:32
The installation at a problem: 10/10.
General configuration is easy: 10/10.
Incompatilités with any other program like Magix Music Maker & Pizzicato Editor & Final Score PrintMusic 2011:10 / 10.
The manual is clear and sufficient: 10/10.

My PC configuration: Installation House: 10/10.
Sound Card: Alesis io / 2: I use more than 2 years since the sound card, its running very well, he nétoiyer the button, to avoid cracking of the sound card: 10/10, j'utile also a map its for my editor partition Pizzicato Composition & Entertainment Final Finale PrintMusic 2011: Sound Card: Cakewalk UA-25EX: 10/10.
What are the performance very much: 10/10.
The software works very well in the pattern: 10/10.
The software is very stable, one can bichaunné software, one can let go, the wise: 10/10.

How long has this software I use Samplitude Music Studio 17: area: almost two months, this program is great: 10/10.
I éssaiyer other program like: Cakewalk: Music Creator 4 & 5, & More Sonar Home Studio 7 XL, I do not like at all: 6 / 10, I éssaiyer Steinberg Cubase 4, & more Steinberg Sequel 2, I do not like at all: 6 / 10.
What is so special that I like is to work & take a Midi File Midi Composition leisure Pizzicato Finale PrintMusic 2011 in my samplitude & to see him appear in my séquanceur easier for travailliér: 10/10.
How do I judge the qualities: 10/10 & Prize: 10/10 & Cheap also around 80 Euro.