PreSonus Studio One Professional
PreSonus Studio One Professional

General Sequencer from PreSonus belonging to the Studio One 1 series.

Maraxsh Maraxsh

«  Excellencies »

Publié le 06/29/10 à 17:10
No installation problems, apart from a huge amount of vst does not work with version 64 of windows7 (except Vst home "native") by any cons with 32 passes impeccable, except "sample moog" and some other vst fx but minor overall.

If not exceptional, simple (connoisseurs mao 5 / 10 minutes to tame the beast ... a whole course).

Level audio engine it sounds perfect, no loss of momentum in export instantly nothing to do with cubase (With Cubase I never understood why export loses sound volume / dynamics, kicks it sounded tiny I missed a lot of competition this story short and say they are the market leaders).

At the edition mode nothing to say SIMPLE, DIRECT AND INTUITIVE ULTRA, I can finally use my many VSTS, I find my habits reasoniennes moreover, a real pleasure. Always the same on the cubase score editor is to pick up, with their removable window system, a real game of legos.

The automation can be managed without concern, (same system as in cubase) and for MIDI my keyboard was easily recognized.

Fx The plugs are excellent, by the cons plugs instrumentals are fairly basic, but still correct.
Everything is impeccable short, a true treasure, I think I'll pass it centuries before him good lol.

Small least:

1.The "Cpu", (although I walk on the P8700 Core2Duo with 4 GB of RAM), it goes fast enough, so he must learn to limit the level vst,
3. Rewire mode (reason) just a little but then struggled to find the channels in Reason and assign a Stereo track, combining two tracks Reason, Cubase on this story is simpler.
4. A little more clarity in the soft color would not be refused, and an improved management console in visual color mixing well.

But these are mere trifles, overall, I find no false notes

Finally I would say the price is worth it, it's a little expensive but certainly quickly pays for the quality of software.

The key words defining this app: Simple, effective and fast, it fits you and not you to him.

To conclude ... Hello Goodbye Steinberg Presonus; oD I already walking with a sound card to home, the more Daw is perfect.

Rating: 17/20