Steinberg Cubase SX 3
Steinberg Cubase SX 3

General Sequencer from Steinberg belonging to the Cubase SX series.

soundman172 soundman172

«  very good software »

Published on 11/22/11 at 11:10
installation without pb
configuration: do not hesitate to work hard to win more work in real time without latency
Compatibility: I work with an old Edirol UA1000: Never bp
Manual very clear both in french and English

with the current computer, no pb to run the same software with 2 gigabytes of RAM
The most important is to have fast hard drives (7200 rpm)
SATA 2 is better
where your resource will begin to put a lap if you will start to load a plug in
I went receemnent a dual core intel (due to failure) has an AMD quad core, I did not feel any real difference in performance
I stayed with Windows XP against .. not trust the new OS

I have now for years and do qq part with it for anything, because I already know on the fingertips and I do not want to réaprendre new software!
against it by, I think, really a tool to engineer the first. In the hands of a musician with no real knowledge of the mix (and I do surout offend anyone!) It may be a bit complicated in terms of musical composition.

can be for them should he prefer a good old logic audio (which in fact I ream out a mix correct!) much more intuitive.

in cubase, I find myself better in a studio setup "is the old"
with a console, rack effects and insert as the good old days of analog

course on the other hand I really appreciate not to have a cutter to cut the tape 1 / 4 inch to my audio editing!

I am certainly not here not to restart the old battle analog / digital, I think just simply the result of salvation has come to make the best of both.

regardless of the tool, the most important is the quality of the worker is not it?

Your musical