Steinberg Cubase Elements 7
Steinberg Cubase Elements 7
wxc wxc

«  Good to compose! »

Publié le 01/24/14 à 05:57
The installation is done it without problems?
No problems on my iMac core i5

Have you experienced any incompatibilities?
No no

The general configuration is easy?
Without problems, it is his who is on cubase, have a good bike its account.

The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
No need for me, but it is it is simple

What is the configuration of your computer? (Motherboard / CPU / Ram / Disk / sound card ..)
I have a core i5 iMac, 500gigas hard disk 12gigas RAM and sound card is an avid Mbox mini g3

The software works he correctly on this configuration?
Nickel

This software + hardware is stable?
Yes very stable

How long have you use it?
5 days ago (version assessment complete)

Have you tried many other models before buying it?
To yes, and I know cubase as my pocket, and I'm also on pro tools 11, but I expect I think back to cubase prochaiment

What is the particular feature you like best and least?
Is that cubase does not make AAX 64 bit, and all my plugins works great!

How would you rate the quality / price?
As mentioned above I use the 7 evaluation version of cubase so free item yet

With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Yes, and even go on cubase artist 7