< Tous les avis Joyo JF-14 American Sound
Joyo JF-14 American Sound
Doktor Sven Doktor Sven

«  The Fender pocket »

Published on 08/22/14 at 02:07
Analog effect pedal with gain, volume knob "voice" that changes the overall response (gain and tone) and 3-band EQ.

Jack input and output, power supply by 9V battery or transformer at Boss format.

In short, the basic functioning. I did not notice any particular weakness knobs.

The piece of paper provides does not deserve the name of textbook, but the use of the pedal is clear: one branch, turn the knobs, it changes the sound.

Used with a low, it's my taste a great alternative to boxes typed Ampeg who quickly tends to saturate (the stuff SansAmp Bass). I love the sound of an Ampeg tube growling but it is not always appropriate for all contexts. Here when we left in the first half of the race gain and voice navigating in such territories bassman doing wonders on bass. And if we want it crunch, mounting the gain, and it sends.

I put on a good note because frankly for the price, it's simply stunning.

I recently and has already replaced the simulator software I was using before to make demos or play at night with headphones at home. The adjustment range is wide enough to give bass sounds ranging from soft vintage aggressive, always with a strong color such as "lamps".
Amateur sounds very pure and clear bass, go your way. For others, we should like a very good alternative to Ampeg coloring.

Frankly, it would cost double or triple I still find it very well ...