< Tous les avis Joyo JF-14 American Sound
Joyo JF-14 American Sound
Joyo JF-14 American Sound
plouplou007 plouplou007
Published on 09/19/14 at 13:46
Simulation of a fender amp 57 deluxe ?, housing metal, plastic base, 9 volt battery and external power. It seems sturdy.

I use a Marshall tube amp (30 jtm) and I wanted to have his Fender guy cheaply. Well it does, and not bad at all with a Fender Stratocaster MIM' with a preference for the micro environment. This pedal has given me a stamp and a color I was looking for a long time to play the blues (in the crunch fenderien). For manual going your way, then that is not trops difficult, we must above all play on the drive knob and voice to give his chest, then the knobs low mid high give a bluesy typed color dirty if facing left and over and slamming into the net (bypass on) right.

Very realistic see above

2 months and I use it to tell the truth I'm still amazed by this little pedal that does not make me regret this purchase, I do not have a lot of comparison (except a very low cost overdrive below and at the same price purchase), well I plug every day. I recommend it, especially at the level of its components hold up.