< Tous les avis Line 6 Floor POD Plus
Line 6 Floor POD Plus
Line 6 Floor POD Plus
bloodjob bloodjob

«  simple and effective ultimate pedal! »

Published on 10/18/13 at 17:14
Well, we will not return it, but it is not a multi-effect, you are entitled to 32 amp sims, 16 different models of speakers, 18 different effects, a lot of delays and reverbs relatively complete a super nice chromatic tuner and foremost a bank 124 possible presets. Level connections are also spoiled with midi outputs, headphone jack, effects loop, switch to simulate the sound or to play on an amp live ... it is complete!

5 large knobs are used to modify the effects of different values ​​to find its sound effects are spread over three knobs: one for different amp sims, one for effects, and finally one for the delays. The lcd display yellow black letters is nice but is anyway a little cheap considering the quality of manufacture of the beast.

This is what I do not understand the reviews that I read here or. How to find a less complicated ca be an idiot dark village. It is highly intuitive! Even a breeze. Read the manual can go faster in understanding the effects and as usual 'chezbline 6, it is full of good advice and funny anecdotes. The edition of the sounds is as ideal way to just turn the knobs, highlight the desired effect and save. Can edit ca modern way by going on his computer, but I prefer to tweak with my amp open to thoroughly understand les.nuances of a particular setting.

Again, I am puzzled when I read some comments and my eyes bleed. How do you find the sound of this kind of bike rotten?? It's just incredible rather! Whether on lamps, transistors, the range of sounds available is just exceptional. I especially think it profoundly bored purists who swear by analog, typed and organic elitist because their gear costs a kidney to see combo 100 watt transistors out sounds of space for a budget 10 times inférieir to them.

Because as a lamp that has a transistor amp, there are ways to sustanter in all styles. Most of the crunchy overdrive to fuzz hendrixiens atmospheric clear and full of reverve dealy gilmouriens through deaf and cavernous sounds hairy metalheads, you can do anything. So, I think a lot of reviews I read make me think that if they had deepened the sculpting of sound and consistency of effects and their settings they would have been impressed. And I stuck a bunch of people. Especially with crappy gear and scratch shabby. He roof ring!

I have three multi-effects. My two Digitech are both more comprehensive and more "organic" in terms of sound, but require either a very very good sound system and therefore behind a beautiful sound, a head amp fly high. I was excited when I tried this floor pod more because the first contact between him and me got on an old guitar and an average amp (Valvestate 8080). This is where I realized the potential of the beast.

And I think what bothers so in the success of multi-effects modeling is that the end his lack of personality. Except ... for 150 euros, I get to be very close to the sound of artists I idolater, and without ruining me. It must be especially annoys ca. Finally, experimenting a bit and with a little savvy, you get a sound out sick. I want to show that extreme saturation, well equalized with a delay, the flange and many other well felt on my head 100 watt marshall SETTINGS, I compete with bugera heads or even mesa boogie. It certainly does not have to la.chaleur la.lampe, but it keeps a lot of definition, potato and power.

And I only play on a bc rich pickups EMG 81/85. My budget for the other opposite dropped the quad to get a sound crazy. To meditate on!

For me, this is a great value, not expensive at all. However, I use a lot more now cover my RP2000 Digitech RP500 and especially that, even if it is significantly more expensive than the line 6, provides opportunities for absolutely huge sound.