Tech 21 Blonde V2
Tech 21 Blonde V2
pujol813 pujol813

«  Fender amps in popoche »

Published on 02/22/13 at 13:33
Simulating overdrive or preamp Fender amps. In one, an Out, power or 9 volt battery (very accessible). Simple adjustments: bass, mid, treble, volume drive and character. We will return to the two settings that interact each other. No MIDI not migraine. Tech 21 says it is analog. We will have the kindness to believe.

Easy to adjust course, but considering the interaction between them settings, find the sound does not prove so easy. I did not read the manual and then maybe, but long ago.
The balance between character and drive is quite thorough in the rate of clean / crunch sought. I played with a Telecaster and adjustment of these two parameters is difficult, especially if you change the configuration. Basically, the settings that are right in front of an amp will not go into a console and even the micro changes can sometimes upset the balance. However, I prefer to say that I have a Seymour Duncan bridge and stack in that micro sorely lacking roundness, where my weight in the judgment.

Speak of her. We bought this pedal to find the sound of a Fender. Personally, I wanted something simple to embed in concert with two or three effects front and back and shoo! directly in the console and returns. It turns out that this is not so simple.
The clean sound lacks a bit of body or becomes sour if you force the media. So, I stuck a compressor in front and behind LPB2ube Electro-Harmonix to warm up before the console. Good result but we must admit that in the end, it takes a lot to get traffic Fender sound. However, properly adjusted, you can get a wide range of sound, the sound crystal clean a tweed blues drooling. So the sound is not disappointing. Played alternately with a good tube amp (a Laney Lionheart), it appears that the pedal does not blush on the side snapping and dynamic.

I played for a year with this pedal. In concert, it is not sufficient in itself, as stated above, but I'm too old to carry a amp to play a few songs in a bar, the solution suits me very well .
I like the side not complicated with a single sound. The hyper-choice always slows the game If I lose or change, I will try the Wampler 57 which seems to be the same barrel. Basically, I reach my goal, but like most guitarists, I always look for the little extra chouille to reach the supreme mojo. And it is well known, it does not exist.