sorgen  :shoot: 09/13/2004

Behringer V-Amp Pro : sorgen :shoot:'s user review

• Partager
Preamp / amp simulator (ie digital)
everything is editable via PC with software provided by Behringer (V-AMP DESIGN)
Very complete connectivity

Rack version (which I chose because it is more complete and it is more convenient for me)

Bon bah ... the manual says not much but that's Behringer ...
otherwise the edition sounds simple but if you want to do the detail you have to go through the V-AMP DESIGN software otherwise it is the gallery (because there are many parameters "hidden" so to speak and who my faith their very important!

Sound quality level I'm in love.
I had tried on a Power Amp a lamp and a 4 * 12 which has decided me to buy my home but I plugged into my sound system and it is also terrible, Behringer has really done a good preamp with this thing

for the effects ca troubleshoots, y'en I like (some reverb) and some not so good (Rotary, Self-wha) ... but it is not worth the pedals (I and a Cry Baby I use a Power Crunch Driver for some, although those of the V-amp are not bad at all, and to "boost" the sound on some tracks)

Otherwise I use an Ibanez with EMG rise and an old Start imit.

So I've had 15 days ... the time to know the beast ... well almost

I am more than satisfied ... it's versatile and sound quality is much better for my taste, my old amp (Marshall MG100dfx).

the problem is the user manual is complete and editing sounds "live" a bit difficult

I would do without hesitation that choice ...
I want to say I wanted a POD PRO origin and after trying the two I took the V-amp (which should perhaps be better to my style of music -> Death / Trash / Black)