Buffalo FX present the new B1 Germanium Booster.
Based on the classic 60’s circuit, the B1 features the traditional boost control and also a linear voice control designed to allow for more tonal range than a traditional rangemaster type pedal.
- Germanium transistor
- True bypass
- 24mm potentiometers
- Vishay capacitors in signal path
- Switchcraft enclosed jacks
- External access battery drawer
- Screened input/ output cabling
- Positive ground circuit
- Battery included
For more information: www.buffalo-fx.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.