Buffalo FX B1 Germanium Booster
Buffalo FX present the new B1 Germanium Booster.
Based on the classic 60’s circuit, the B1 features the traditional boost control and also a linear voice control designed to allow for more tonal range than a traditional rangemaster type pedal.
- Germanium transistor
- True bypass
- 24mm potentiometers
- Vishay capacitors in signal path
- Switchcraft enclosed jacks
- External access battery drawer
- Screened input/ output cabling
- Positive ground circuit
- Battery included
For more information: www.buffalo-fx.com
Viewers of this article also read...
- Fender George Benson Signature Hot Rod Deluxe Fender announces the release of the GB Hot Rod Deluxe combo and 112 Enclosure, designed with jazz guitarist George Benson.
- Vibro-King 20th Anniversary Edition Amps Fender introduces its Vibro-King 20th Anniversary Edition amps.
- Morgan Monroe Quilted Ash Morgan Monroe is now shipping the Quilted Ash.