Empress presents the Buffer+ Stereo, designed as a complete I/O interface for your pedalboard while maintaining high signal fidelity.
The primary goal of the Buffer+ Stereo is to eliminate the signal loss due to long un-buffered cable runs, ensuring that the tone remains unchanged by the cables.
Empress Effects has incorporated all the features of their Buffer+ into this new, stereo variation, including the foot-switchable boost, input padding, noise filters, and variable input loading, as well as additional features such as input metering and clip level indicators, AB/AY switching, external switch control – plus of course full stereo in/out connectivity. 12 different operating modes were also added, each with its own unique signal routing to provide maximum versatility and adaptability to just about any rig configuration.
- All Analog Signal Path
- Switchable Boost
- AB/ABY Switching
- 12 Different Operating Modes
- Input Metering
- Tuner Mute
- Noise Filters (similar to Dolby’s noise filter technology)
- Input Pad (by either 6dB or 12dB)
- Input Loading
- Transformer Isolated Output
- External Footswitch Control to activate the boost or instantly mute the ouput for tuning
The Buffer+ Stereo will start shipping on April 14th at a MSRP of $299. More details at empresseffects.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.