The latest addition to the Flynn Amps range of guitar booster pedals is the new FET booster.
The Flynn Amps FET booster is an ideal solution for guitarists that would like the dynamic range of a classic treble booster design but have an amplifier that doesn’t suit the high frequency output of those devices.
- 9v Negative earth dc input.
- Wide angle blue water LED
- Extremely high impedance input won’t load your guitar pickups.
- High signal output level
- Pure uncoloured tone
- Tool free battery change
- True bypass design
- Switchcraft sockets
For more information, visit www.flynnamps.co.uk.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Empress Effects releases Reverb stompbox Empress Effects has announced their Reverb pedal has started shipping, and requests customer inputs for next feature to be added in a free update.
- iRig products to unlock Cubasis LE features Owners of IK Multimedia’s iRig digital interfaces, mics & MIDI controllers can now unlock features inside of Cubasis LE for iPad.
- Flash sale on Mr. Black's Eterna reverb pedal Today and tomorrow, the Eterna reverb pedal is available with a discount from Mr. Black's online store.