Xotic Effects EP Booster
Xotic Effects EP Booster
KirKill KirKill

«  Echoperplexe »

Published on 01/08/13 at 01:44
Boost pedal to clean by Xotic
1 switch on / off
1 boost button
2 switch internally bright and Bass
9V power supply
True bypass

USE

Pedal very small, to think hang it or it will bar you press the on / off switch

Echoplex EP like, except that it is not vritablement Echo / Tape Delay lamp, there is no level rglage kind repeat, delay .... and above was no effect of Echo which thus leaves those seeking a pedal analog echo types (like me), go your way the one is in a clean boost pedal in, after the boost at the same it is debatable but good it is not ultra bluffing as we can read all kinds "top, gnial, possder absolutely ...." my criticism above is that it is not the Echoplex effect size pedal has had nothing to do

NOTICE GLOBAL

I was looking for a basic Tape Echo / delay to enrich my clean, the once she has not rpondu my expectations because if is not, in the end I took a MXR Carbon
100 sold opportunity very easily purchase ... I do not do it again, since I already have the Benrod Light my Fire which in addition to be a great boost with a drive end of the race also has a buffer activated
PS: those who find them useful comments are only those who say that the good kind "amazing, wonderful, top ...." I can also say that the pedal is "extraordinary" that this is the must in the existence of a musician, I have limited tear the eye so I miss her .. if aid may rationalize your purchase or boost your ads ... good entendeur