Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer - Big Jack - Modded by MSM Workshop
Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer - Big Jack - Modded by MSM Workshop

CS-3 Compression Sustainer - Big Jack - Modded by MSM Workshop, Compressor/Sustainer for Guitar from Boss.

maxime.mere 12/23/2013

Boss CS-3 Compression Sustainer - Big Jack - Modded by MSM Workshop : maxime.mere's user review

«  Exactly what I was looking for! »

• Partager
It is a BOSS pedal analog compression amended by MSM Workshop Workshop I ais obtained directly modified so I do not know if she has a lot of breath Original since I board not had the opportunity of tested.

this is a particularly simple to use and very robust appearance pedal. No need to book, you set the level and tone and the compression level is adjusted with the "sutain" knob finally sets the time before compression whether the knob "atack"

the most important part: the pedal and filled his role perfectly it brings warmth and slamming my eyes to my sound clear, perfect for all styles (I play a little of everything from reggae through the metal or blues). For saturated sound is much quieter but still feels this dynamic / color really nice especially at bends solo over it meets very well the other element of the string sound. Regarding the breath that is simple there is almost no! (But still a compressor generates minimal same breath).

Only negative: the pedal is not true bypass as usual in boss and it is this lack that cost him points

Since I only use my two weeks notice is quite subjective, but if I find him a reproach I point out here in an edit.

until it lacks the true bypass and it is perfect!