ProCo Sound RAT 2
ProCo Sound RAT 2
Drive8 Drive8

«  "LA" distortion? »

Published on 05/16/13 at 06:12
Solid in his little metal case: it has a pure sound that goes a great crunch to fuzz galore.
LED dens placed on top of the "A" RAT is the most beautiful effect when switched.

Simple to use:
The knob "Distortion" is used to set up a crunch first quarter, then it goes into distortion up to half of the race. After it leaves fuzz ...
The knob "Filter" adjusts the tone.
The knob "Volume" ... volume (amazing right?)

The sounds are great crunch and diso. I love this pedal. I note that all guitarists who have even regulate such (filter 1h, 2h volume, distortion: in). I never use the distortion with the last half of the race knob.
Losque I want to spend the mix solo, I simultaneously activates my overdrive Biyang OD-10. As a result, the cascade of two pedals gives me full of harmonics.
on the other hand, it is proper to "my" pedal, but once in ten volume output rises or falls during concert ... while the pots have not changed position. In these cases, I replace it with a distortion Biyang DS-10 that I keep "just in case" time to finish the concert.

I have my ProCo RAT years. It is well suited to the sound I like. It is far sounds Boss, Digitech. It is a distortion that ballad of OCD to the Big Muff (it is only my opinion).
If she lets me one day, I replaced it with the same fail.