Hartman Electronics Envelope Filter
Inspired by an envelope filter pedals of the 1970's and developed with guitarist Mark Karan (Delaney Bramlett, Bob Weir & Ratdog, Jemimah Puddleduck) the Hartman Envelope Filter employs low-noise components and an optically controlled state-variable filter for timbre and response.
A second footswitch permits change of filter sweep direction for access to a palette of classic filter sounds from funky chirps and saturated quacks to flute-like attacks and horn-tones. An active Mix control blends filtered and unfiltered signal. Factory preset internal trim pots permit additional tuning of filter voice and action.
• Sensitivity, Peak, and Mix controls.
• Hi-Lo Filter Peak Frequency Switch.
• Footswitch control of Filter Sweep Direction.
• Plated-Through-Hole PCB (printed circuit board) construction.
• Powder-coated metal enclosure with true-bypass switching.
• 18VDC 2.5mm External power jack.
• 5-5/8”w x 4-5/8” x 2-1/2”
• Made in U.S.A. One-Year Warranty.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Win A POD HD Multi-effect Pedal Following Line 6's recent announcement regarding the HD range, the company announced it is following up with a competition:
- Line 6 POD Goes HD Line 6 say they scoured the globe for the "16 vintage and modern amps every guitarist will covet."
- New Basslab Theta & Soul Tops Basslab is presenting new wood tops for their Theta and Soul models.