Roland introduces M-100 Aira headphone
Roland introduces the Crossfade M-100 AIRA headphone, designed and built in collaboration with V-MODA for users of Roland’s AIRA series.
Presented as an audiophile-quality headphone, this model in intended for users of Roland’s AIRA range of electronic instruments and effects. With its dual-diaphragm 50 mm driver, 5–30,000 Hz frequency response and incredible dynamic range, it is said to allow hearing and feeling every detail of your performances on stage or in the studio, from the deepest subs of the TR-8 drum machine to the most piercing screams of the TB-3 bass synth.
- Large-diameter (50 mm) high definition dual diaphragm drivers and 5–30,000 Hz frequency response
- Sleek design with AIRA logo on each air shield and dual green chevrons on headband
- Exclusive heavy duty professional cable, 2 meters long, designed with a locking mechanism for added security
- Extra SharePlay extended audio cable featuring a built-in 3.5 mm jack that allows for two headphones to share the same source
- Special XL memory foam ear cushions mold to the shape of the user's ears for maximum comfort and noise isolation
- Professional exoskeleton carry case with strap system facilitates storage of M-100 AIRA and accessories such as included professional audio cables, USB memory sticks, earplugs and more
- Exclusive AIRA edition packaging
No MSRP announced. More details to be found at rolandus.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Christmas comes early at JST Joey Sturgis Tones organizes a special Christmas giveaway.
- [AES][VIDEO]Three new products from Little Labs Little Labs introduces the Monotor and Monotor Presenter headphone amps as well as the Salt instrument splitter.
- [AES] Shure KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone System The AES gives Shure the opportunity to present its new KSE1500 Electrostatic Earphone System.