Ibanez AS200 [2014-Current]
Hdartois Hdartois

«  a great guitar! »

Published on 04/29/13 at 08:59
it was made in Japan in 1987.
the violin is very beautiful, but not breathtaking.
microphones are also very good and electronics.
the switch that toggles the single coil neck pickup is not very convincing, so I'm not served me well.
this is my admiration for J. Scofield led me to this purchase, but since I could afiner my criteria and I changed guitar. However, I still love a lot and it was a case of dough, I would have undoubtedly kept.

the handle is very comfortable and it was fun to feel the body of the instrument against itself.

I adopted the config. Scofield (associated with a Vox AC30) and I have not had trouble finding the sound of the master, great for funk and bluesy jazz.

I had several other guitars and it gives me a very good memory.
Moreover, we can say that the value is very good.