L-Acoustics has introduced the Rental Network, an international platform designed to serve the community of Line Source Array owners.
The new Network replaces the V-DOSC Partnership which has been in existence since 1993, the company says.
The Rental Network is summarised by L-Acoustics on three working principles:
- The assurance of worldwide systems availability with inventory thresholds for various rental segments
- The establishment of a new “K” universal standard to ensure performance and compatibility of systems
- The guarantee of qualified technicians to ensure standards of excellence through education
Following the introduction of its newly-packaged LA8 electronics, the Network standard is now called the “K” standard and currently includes KUDO, K1, associated subwoofers, the new LA-RAK touring rack and system accessories such as rigging and cabling.
For more information, visit the company’s web site at www.l-acoustics.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- [Musikmesse] L-Acoustics K2 line source L-Acoustics will showcase at Prolight+Sound 2014 in Frankfurt its newest K2 line source.
- L-Acoustics ARCS Wide & Focus L-Acoustics introduces its new ARCS Wide and ARCS Focus systems.
- L-Acoustics 5XT & SB15m L-Acoustics introduces the 5XT ucoaxial enclosure and SB15m subwoofer.