< Tous les avis Audio-Technica AT4047/SV
Audio-Technica AT4047/SV
Querelle Querelle
Published on 04/29/09 at 14:35
Condenser cardioid directivity, electronic FET output transformer. Sensitivity 18 mV / Pa. 9 dBA self-noise. 2 switches: attnuateur 10 dB high-pass filter 80 Hz.
It particulirement parat me silent and sensitive compared my other mics.
Comes with its supspension beautifully made but not practical: you have an elastic casing to fit the mic and once in place, we no longer access to the two switches. Storage Bote black leatherette with foam interior but for the microphone only: and suspension, it makes what?

NOTICE GLOBAL

I just did a aussitt the package reu outlet. In AB 1 m from a baby grand piano. Two days before, I had the reu lectrets of Avenson. Compared with Oktava MK-012, the gain in transparency was empty. But with the 4047, I think I went a step further: the physical presence of the sound is standard! I did not stain particulire not what the left prsager answers curve frquence that without being flat is wise enough for this type of microphone. So I put on 10 for the registry renewal classical piano. To be cohrent, I'll go down the note of Avenson 9 and that of Oktava 8.
EDIT: I change my mind back a month later. I must have mouths ears when I test the first time and i was fallen under the spell of his vintage Audi Technica declares wanting up with their 4047. Because color, y'en lot: warm sound! But my piano, it's not too much need. I tried two or three times, then after a while I tell myself that it is not possible to continue and I replace 4047 by Avenson. Bon does not prevent these microphones have class. If you like the warmth of vintage sound, go ahead, you will not due.
Edit: 2 years after. I have always and I like them. To listen to them on the piano and compare a pair of AKG C414B-XLS a priori ADAPTS this use:
4047 (http://www.esnips.com/doc/5e38b965-2c36-45e8-bb11-9849213a5dc6/Audio-Technica-4047)
414 (http://www.esnips.com/doc/859efa82-f759-422f-bcb7-4e4ab0869034/AKG-C414B-XLS-in-cardio)