[Musikmesse] Se Electronics sE4400a
Se Electronics introduced the successor to its sE2200a model, the sE4400a.
It is based on the same capsule tuning, but with a dual capsule to give multi polar pattern function (Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure of 8 and Omni).
Here are the specs, according to Se Electronics:
- 2 bass cuts at 60Hz and 120Hz
- 2 pads at 10 and 20dB.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mv/pa-34 ± 1dB
- Impedance: ≤ 50 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
Pricing & Availability
Available now for about €500.00.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Mindprint En-Voice MKII Digital Edition Mindprint has decided to celebrate their 10th anniversary with a special Digital Edition of their Tube Recording Preamp EN-VOICE MK II.
- [Musikmesse] Genelec 8020B Genelec has replaced its 8020A active monitor with the new 8020B.
- [Musikmesse] Crest Audio CV-20 Crest Audio has announced that the CV 20 is now shipping into Europe and the Middle East.