[Musikmesse] Se Electronics sE4400a
Se Electronics introduced the successor to its sE2200a model, the sE4400a.
It is based on the same capsule tuning, but with a dual capsule to give multi polar pattern function (Cardioid, Hypercardioid, Figure of 8 and Omni).
Here are the specs, according to Se Electronics:
- 2 bass cuts at 60Hz and 120Hz
- 2 pads at 10 and 20dB.
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity: 14.1mv/pa-34 ± 1dB
- Impedance: ≤ 50 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 17dB(A weighted)
- Max SPL for 0.5% THD@1000Hz: 130dB
- Power Requirement: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector: 3-pin
Pricing & Availability
Available now for about €500.00.
Post a comment
Viewers of this article also read...
- Special offers at Waves for this Saturday Today only, Waves offers special discounts on their Trueverb and Greg Wells PianoCentric plugins as well as API Collection bundle.
- IGS releases 576 Blue Stripe IGS has released its new 576 Blue Stripe compressor unit, first introduces sooner this year at MusikMesse.
- 50% Off Four MeldaProduction Plugins This week only, MeldaProduction offers their MPowerSynth, MFreeformEqualizer, MAutoEqualizer and MMultiBandPhaser plugins at half price.